Established in 1958, Bank Resona Perdania, through its many name changes has over the years actively nurtured international business development cooperation between Japan and Indonesia. Through collaboration with our holding company in Japan, Resona Bank Ltd. (formerly known as Daiwa Bank Ltd.), Bank Resona Perdania has been serving the country’s business and industry communities for over 50 years.
The bank’s services encompass a wide range of corporate banking products and services such as Time Deposits, Loans, Export and Import, Remittance, Bank Guarantee, as well as Lease Financing through its subsidiary PT Resona Indonesia Finance.
Bank Resona Perdania has maintained a focus on Japanese joint-venture companies since its inception. Inline with the changing dynamics of the global economy and its positive impact on Indonesia, the Bank ventured into new markets, with a new focus on domestic companies.
Bank Resona Perdania is seeking for qualified people to be Staff to fill vacant positions as follows :
- Female/male, maximum 27 years old
- Having Bachelor or Diploma III min. Minimum GPA 3.00.
- Able to communicate in English (Speaking & writing), TOEFL min. 450
- Have good communication and interpersonal skill
- Capable to operating computer (min. MS Office)
- Strong ability to develop and maintain professional working relationships with team
- Able to work well under tight deadline
- Proficient in written and spoken English
- Good appearance, having high motivation, prepare to work under pressure and in team work
pendaftaran online bisa mengunjungi web bank di sini